Saturday, September 24, 2005

Macro photography


Here is my little dog guarding my big mouse. The new mouse is cordless, he has to be watched so he doesn't run away. I really like digital photography. I am starting to photograph macro, small things like flowers and "raindrops on roses" (good line for a song, eh?). I really dig modern technology, using it that is. I have no idea how it all works, or how to fix it when it is broken. I recently had a sixteen year old computer wiz fix my laptop. It took him 5 minutes to change a setting - there was nothing else wrong with it. I have the Delorme GPS street finder on the laptop. When I travel, I can plot a trip on the computer, and it shows me where I am at all times. I don't know how this works either, but it is really neat. I might attempt a trip "out west" to see Phyllis next summer, if they fix the roads between here and there. Of course I will have to take out a second mortgage to afford the gas to pull the big rig.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think dog's of that breed, or maybe just ONE dog of that breed, should go play in traffic !