Sunday, June 03, 2007

Where's Waldo?












Remember the game, Where's Waldo? I am busy playing that with Preston (he looks a bit like Waldo). He hasn't called me yet and I don't hold out much hope for that, they keep them pretty busy.





I know that yesterday he toured Neuweinstein Castle in Germany.











(I think I see Preston in one of those towers)




Tomorrow he will be headed to the coast of Italy; then on to visit Venice. I hope he is taking lots of photos. I love him and miss him. I am working on his bedroom. It is about half-way painted and I am waiting on the new carpeting to arrive on Tuesday. Then I have to put together his new desk and entertainment center. I also have to buy a bookcase unit or build shelves to attach to the walls to hold his many books, DVD's, CD's, etc. I hope I have all this done by Friday - but as you know I work best under pressure! After all, I do have to take time to catch up on your blogs!

4 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

Don't worry, mama. You'll get it all done.

Is Preston aware of what you are doing or is it going to be a surprise?

meggie said...

Preston is one lucky lad! A magic trip to places like that castle, & a new room to boot! Wowee.

Jellyhead said...

Good luck with getting those rooms renovations done!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Preston is soooo lucky to be on this trip of a lifetime. And when he gets home, he get another surprise. What a lucky son.

You have a lot to do before Friday.