Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still hanging in there

I can't believe that I haven't blogged in a month. I have been busy with chores and cleaning up the yard now that it is a little cooler outside. It rains every afternoon, cools the weather and clears up in about an hour. I like this time of year in Florida. I built a table for the laundry room and we tiled the top of it. I am also in the process of taking the lawn furniture apart, cleaning & spray painting it, and putting it back together. Sort of spring cleaning in the fall! I have a maple tree in my front yard, it is beginning to shed it's leaves. It isn't cold enough for fall yet, but the tree knows that it is time. We have been lucky this year so far, very few bad storms or hurricanes. The hurricane season ends in November and I am hoping we will be spared this year. As soon as I finish up some of these chores, I will be blogging full time again!

8 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

What you are doing is "winterizing".

LOL!

As much as that term can apply to Florida.

Finding the Happy said...

I missed your posts Tuff...glad you're back!

Schiplady said...

Been checking to see what has happened to you. I fully understand the busy part. I am still doing messed up shifts and we are down 2 dispatchers again. Also down 4 officers. I am so tired of walking around packed boxes that yesterday I unpacked two and put the stuff back on the shelves. No offer on our house yet and no place to go if we get one. I think I will come and help you "Winterize"......

Motherkitty said...

I see we are in the same boat, bloggingwise. This has been a busy summer and so many things going on in both our lives.

I have made a promise to myself to blog more. Are you going to do the same?

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Good that I haven't missed reading too many of your posts as I haven't been blogging either. Just been too busy with life and getting things done. Winter is close so I will attempt to blog on a more regular basis then.

Jellyhead said...

I go through periods of not feeling motivated to blog, too. After all, as much fun as blogging may be, it is our 'real life' home and family and friends that we must attend to first, right?

Good to hear from you again Tuff!

doubleknot said...

Glad to see you are busy. Hope all your projects turned out well.
Haven't been blogging much myself lately. We are at last getting some rain here - seems it was always above us or below us - which was more then likely your rain. I too am back to cleaning things up.

Kerri said...

I'm feeling the same way Tuff...lots to do and not much time to blog. As Jelly said, 'real' life comes first.
It's nice to keep in touch though and see what you're up to.
Love that new TV! I'm really curious to know when the cable guy showed up :)