Thursday, December 31, 2009

Uneventful Christmas

Christmas is just not the same without kids around.

Preston came by for a couple of hours. Matt spent most of the day in his room. Ang cooked a turkey dinner and I was grateful that the four of us could have dinner together. I couldn't help thinking that it was the last time in a long time that we would all be around the table. Such is life. Hug your babies 'cause they won't be babies long!
















Idgy got a "big dog" haircut at the groomers. She is teething on everything and losing teeth left & right!

No more fuzzy puppy!
We start Basic I puppy school next week. I hope she is a good girl & not the devil dog she is at home!
I still have my fur kids to keep me busy! Happy New Year to everyone!




Hemi got a haircut too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable dog.