Monday, June 05, 2006

HELLO BLOG PALS!

I miss all of you and tonight I took a while and read all your blogs. I didn't have time to comment, but as usual I am happy to read about everyone's life adventures. The train trip to Washington, D.C. was nice, very relaxing to just look out the window. I am in Virginia Beach now, staying with my brother and sister-in-law, two of the nicest people on the planet! I go over to my mother's house in Norfolk (about 20 minutes away) everyday. Today we were starting a project to organize and catalog her various photographs. Next week Preston & I will be traveling to Washington, D.C. and staying a few nights to see the sights up there. We have tickets at the National Theatre to see "Spamalot", so that should be great fun. On June 15th, we will be headed home on the auto-train. Until then, keep smiling, stay happy - I miss you my blog pals!

8 comments:

Motherkitty said...

Sounds like a fun vacation/time to spend with family. You also sound so relaxed! Enjoy the play.

DB said...

Enjoy your Vacation and I hope the weather is good to you.

doubleknot said...

Keep having fun. So nice you get to see your mother. Good luck with organizing the pictures.

Jellyhead said...

We miss you, too! Glad you're having a good time :)

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and I hope that you get a chance to see the Smithsonian while you are in D.C.

Have fun and we miss you.

Joann said...

fun,fun,fun.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Tuff...I hope Alberto isn't coming close to your home while you are away. Take care & stay safe.

bornfool said...

Will be glad to have you back.