Sunday, December 02, 2007

"The View"

When you are in the back of the pack like me - the view never changes!!! (it is my job to keep their leads from tangling!)


Tomorrow, Preston & I are going to fly up to Virginia to see my old Mom. She will be happy to see us, even though we are only staying until Friday. Just a quick trip to give her a kiss and put up her Christmas decorations. I wish we lived closer, but she won't move down here. Florida would be the ideal place for her because of our mild weather. I told Preston to pack his jacket, but I don't think he knows what a jacket is anymore or even where it is!
At least I will have a little one-on-one time with my son, so I can
nag (erh, I mean counsel) him about his grades!

4 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

If Preston doesn't know where or what a jacket is, the odds are that it probably won't even fit him now. LOL!

DB said...

About your diabetes. Ask about Byetta. My doctor put me on that and I've lost 20lbs this year. It slows your digestion so you don't get as hungry as often. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but may be worth asking about. It's in shot form.

Jellyhead said...

What a great photo!

I hope your visit with your mom is a happy one.

And I am just like you - I never nag - I only suggest, advise, counsel, and prompt. LOL!

Kerri said...

I love this photo!