Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How about this?

Can You Read This?

I Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

3 comments:

Jellyhead said...

Tuff, this is absolutely amazing!! I was so astounded I called Fatty over and showed him, too.

I have a whole new respect for the human brain. Wow!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Yes, I could read it and I think this is why it is so hard for us to even find a small spelling error of our own when our brain can process something as absurd as this.

The brain is really a truely magnificent marvel and in my book is the 8th wonder of the world.

Jellyhead said...

Hey Tuff, I just came back to thank you for what you said in the comments section after my last post. I really appreciate you taking the time to encourage me. Thanks, Tuff! :)