Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mo.. money

I got a big income tax return this year. I decided not to squander the money, instead I will spend it on stuff for my house. I bought this new light for the dining room. We had a perfectly good light and ceiling fan. We hardly ever used the fan, because it was too cool over the table. I like my food to be HOT when I eat it! I saw this light and I really like stained glass, so I got it. I also called the door man to install one of those decorative doors. Instead of buying a whole new front door, they cut out the center of the existing door, and put decorative windowpane glass in it. I have a small house, so I like to make it as unique and nice as I can. I have a lot more spring projects to keep me busy. More later, I am off to the home improvement store to spend more money!

3 comments:

Motherkitty said...

Very pretty. I'm sure you are having a lot of fun thinking up ways to spend your refund check with. Have a good time spending your loot. (Home Depot and Lowe's see you coming.)

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's a very pretty light and I'm sure you'll enjoy shopping around for ideas to improve your home...That's always fun.

Jellyhead said...

That's a gorgeous light fitting. I love stained glass.

Tell us what you get next for your cosy home!