Thursday, November 10, 2005

Endorsement

I am not one to endorse products, but I have found something that "does what it says". I am the ultimate slob. I love to be neat and clean, but lately, I can't keep food in my mouth. Maybe there is a hole in my bottom lip or something, but I can't eat anything without "wearing" it. I try to tuck a napkin in my collar (oh that looks good). Anyway, the other night I was in a restaurant eating a steak. Even though I haven't had steak in a while, I remembered that it is not usually sloppy. WRONG! Soon I had it all over the front of my shirt. I remembered that I had bought some "TIDE TO GO" stain stick, but had not tried it yet. I decided to try it on the greasy stain. It is the size of a pen, and you depress the marker type tip on to the stain. Unbelievable. It works. The stain on my white shirt COMPLETELY disapeared. I am gonna buy stock in the company. I will never leave home without it!

No comments: