Monday, November 14, 2005

HP is cool

Hewlett-Packard may sound like a 50's car, but it is a pretty cool company. I have purchased many products from them. I have gotten two digital cameras from them, a laptop, and two printers. Some of these items have been purchased from their online store. I love the photo print quality of both my printers, one is a scanner-printer. I print a lot of photos, for the band and for photo books I keep. I also give away alot of photos to people. I like ink-jet printers, they have always worked well for me. There may be something better, but I don't know about it. The ink for these printers is quite expensive, and you can spend up to $60. replenishing both ink cartridges. HP has an online special going on right now - color & photo cartridges, 100 sheets of 4x6 photo paper, and free NEXT DAY shipping - all for $39.99. I ordered this yesterday, and FEDEX was knocking on the door with it at 9 AM this morning! Great deal! (I think I will order another batch!)

No comments: