Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Holy Crap!

Domino Bob was on Letterman tonight. He takes hours setting up dominoes just to knock them down in a matter of minutes. I guess that is entertainment. It seems like it is just more crap in the world. How much more stuff can we have? I cleaned out about half of my closet today. There were clothes in there that I don't even remember having. The older I get, the more annoyed I get with all this junk. Of course it is the time of year that we are all buying more "stuff" for each other. The Christmas shopping frenzy is about to begin, and we will all end up with more junk that we don't need. Several years ago I had a fire in my garage. It destroyed most of the extra stuff that I didn't need that was stored out there. About $2500. worth of stuff. When I got the insurance check, I bought new stuff. Now I have so much stuff, that I don't know where it all is, and when I need it - I can't find it! So, when I need something, I have to go out and buy it - even though I know that I have it here somewhere. If this sounds wasteful, it is. If this is sounding like I am working on a New Years resolution, I am. I am gonna need a dump truck to unload all this crap!

No comments: